Is there actually a winning sequence to this? :/ I've been trying for 4 days and yet I can't seem to figure it out.
Kepo-Kepo Detective Club
A downloadable game for Windows and macOS
It’s Kepo Time!
Join the thrilling investigation of mysterious cases that happened at school with Justin Tyme from Kepo Kepo Detective Club!
- Explore the school area
- Interrogate every single witness you meet
- Find evidence to unlock more clues
- Gather up clues and find the culprit
Kepo-Kepo Detective Club is a game that will test your deductive reasoning skills. At the moment we only have one case to solve, with your support and feedback, we might expand this in the future with more cases.
How to Play
Explore. Gather clues. Solve!
To solve the case, you must choose clues that can prove your case and choose the suspect that you think did the crime.
- Move : WASD or Arrow Keys
- Sprint : Left Shift + Move
- Solve panel : I
- Action : Space bar
- Cancel : Esc
Xbox 360 Controller
- Move : Analog stick
- Sprint : B + Move
- Solve panel : Y
- Action : A
- Cancel : B
- Programmer - Fredrik Lauwrensius @fredriklauw
- Story & Characters - Sarah Johana @sarahhana
- Design & Art - Kris Antoni @kerissakti
- UI Art - Dio Mahesa @i_am_dio
Toge Game Jam
Kepo Kepo Detective Club is part of Toge Game Jam, an internal game jam at Toge Productions.
Click download now to get access to the following files: