I love this game! I bought it on Steam and got super into it when I was playing the demo. I don't know why but I find this game very calming and enjoy it quite a bit.
A downloadable game for Windows and macOS
Writing and design
Mohammad Fahmi - @fahmitsu
Sound and project management Andrew Jeremy - @NdruJeremy
Don't forget to wishlist the game on our Steam page here bit.ly/ct-steam
Coffee Talk is a game about listening to people's problems and help them by serving a warm drink out of the ingredients you have. It is a game that tries to depict our lives as humanly as possible, while having a cast that is more than just humans.
Developed and published by Toge Productions, the game was inspired by the calm feelings of drinking warm drinks in the middle of a cold rainy night, alone or accompanied by friends. The game features visual aesthetics that are inspired by 90s anime, classic pixel art adventure games, and the chill imageries often associated with lo-fi chillhop music.
Immerse yourself in the stories of alternative Seattle inhabitans, from the dramatic love story between an elf and a succubus, an alien journey trying to understand human's life, and many other stories that we might be able to relate a lot.
The game features:
- Tales of people around the alternative Seattle, a city where elves, orcs, mermaids, and many other fantasy races live together with humans in a modern world we are familiar with
- Branching story lines where the decisions do not come from the dialogue options you choose, but through how you treat and serve the customers of your café
- 90s anime inspired pixel art visual and chill vibes inducing color palette to help you immerse yourself in the game's world
- Selection of jazzy and lo-fi music to accompany the late night warm drinks and talks activities
- An experience to make you think, feels, and help rest your body and soul
Coffee Talk was previously part of internal game jam held by Toge Productions under the title Project Green Tea Latte. You can try the game jam version here.
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $12.99 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
I love it it so far, I am glad i bought it. Its pretty relaxing.
played the demo on xbox! I love it! :D
Yes finally. I am happy to enjoy this game. :D
Can I kick all the elves out and tell'em to fuck off? Thats my plan if i own the coffee shop. That and putting vodka in the coffee.
Putting vodka in coffee? That's literally what i do during my summative assessments in school not to die during them.
What, what, it's finally out?! Finally, at least one good bit of news